-
March 5th, 2005, 01:17 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Just curious where I would find where it states in the code book whether or not to include the bonding conductor when calculating conduit fill.
-
March 5th, 2005, 10:55 PM
#2
Inactive Member
The closest rule I could find would be rule 12-1014, although it doesn't mention bonding wires. I know the bonding wire doesn't count when determining the allowable ampacity of conductors in conduit, but the bonding wire counts when determining conduit fill because the wire takes up space inside the conduit.
-
March 6th, 2005, 01:14 AM
#3
Inactive Member
12-1014 is the correct rule and points to Table 10 for all insulated conductors then look to 12-1014 Appendix B. Bare grounding and bond wires diamensions by Table D5
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks